You move pretty fast. But we can keep up.
You wake up. You go to sleep. In between, there are umpteen hours of chores, childcare, shopping, studies, employment, appointments - and maybe a little fun. So how do you find time for your finances? That's easy - with a mobile app that lets you access your AbbyBank accounts whenever you can find a few spare minutes in your amazingly busy life.
- Download the AbbyBank app from Google Play or the App Store
- Get up-to-date account balances
- Pay bills, make on-time loan payments and transfer funds quickly
- Review recent transactions
- Connect your AbbyBank and non-AbbyBank accounts through our personal financial management tool
- Use person-to-person payments to send money to anyone using a phone number or email address
- Use your smartphone camera to deposit checks from anywhere
- Link your smartphone to your debit card for one-tap payments
- Sign up for text notifications that alert you to important account activity
You may know that snapping a photo of yourself with your smartphone's camera is known as a 'selfie.' Now, imagine using that very same camera to deposit money while you're on the move. It's just as simple and captures more than just a smile! Anyway, it works like this:
- Endorse your check as usual, adding the phrase: "For AbbyBank mobile deposit only."
- Open our Mobile Banking app and login. In the main menu, click on Deposit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register for Mobile Deposit.1
- Snap a picture of the front and back of the check², enter the amount and choose the account you want to deposit it to.
- Confirm deposit details and send it to us.
- You'll receive an electronic confirmation of your deposit.
To use Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in eBanking first. From there, you can download the AbbyBank app from Google Play or the App Store.
Other services we think you might like
How is mobile banking different than online banking?
The main difference between mobile banking and online banking is the device you use. Mobile banking is used to access your accounts through a smartphone or tablet. Online banking is used to access your accounts through a desktop or laptop computer. You have full functionality through online banking to create new payees in Bill Pay, make a transactions, pay a loan, etc. With the mobile banking app, the view and functionality are just a little bit different. You may not be able to complete all types of transactions using the mobile app.
How long does it take for a mobile check deposit to clear?
Most deposited checks will be available within minutes. If your check deposit suspends for review by AbbyBank, the deposit could be delayed or rejected the following business day. Check deposits submitted on weekends, federal holidays, and business days after 4:00 pm Central Time are credited the next business day. You will receive an email notification as to the status of your deposit.
Is it safe for me to bank on my phone?
Banking by phone is safe. We always suggest you use a password or face recognition to lock your personal device. Our mobile banking app requires extra security measures such as user ID's, passwords and additional out of band authentications. We recommend you always protect your passwords and do not share them. Setting up alerts can provide you with an extra layer of protection.
Can I access all my AbbyBank accounts on the mobile banking app?
Yes, all your AbbyBank accounts may appear in the mobile banking app as long as you are authorized to transact for that account. You also have the option to hide certain accounts within your eBanking that you may not want to see. If you have added any external accounts from other financial institutions through Personal Finance (PFM), you can add and view those in Personal Finance on the mobile app. If all your accounts with AbbyBank are closed, eBanking and the Mobile App will no longer be available to you.
AbbyBank is a full-service financial institution with Wisconsin locations in Abbotsford, Appleton, Gresham, Medford, Shawano, Wausau, Weston and Withee.
¹There is no fee from AbbyBank, however, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Subject to approval and account handling review. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply.
²Endorse your check with signature and “For AbbyBank Mobile Deposit Only.” Write “Deposited” and the date on your check and keep it for 14 days before disposing or shredding it. Check images are stored securely at the bank and not on your device.