In a busy world, we're all looking for shortcuts
On a 1 to 10 scale, your finances come in at around 11 on the importance meter. So no matter how jammed your schedule is, it's smart to find time to deal with them. The good news? With eBanking, it won't take much time at all. Log on at any hour, take care of business with a few keystrokes, and quickly move onto the next item on your agenda.
- Get up-to-date account balances.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Review your transaction history.
- Pay bills electronically and make loan payments.
- Send money to friends and family members.
- Receive alerts that notify you of important account activity.
- Use Personal Finance to create a budget, track your progress, monitor expenses and view your external accounts.
eStatements and eDocuments
It's around here somewhere. On your desk? The coffee table? The recycle bin? Your monthly account statement has a lot of useful information on it, but the paper version is easy to lose in the everyday shuffle. The solution? Sign up for eStatements so you can find them on your computer or mobile device whenever you need it.
- There's no charge for receiving your monthly statement and other AbbyBank notices electronically.
- We'll send you an email when your eStatement is ready.
- You can access your eStatement and other eDocuments on your secure eBanking page.
- Download and print the eStatement, if you wish.
- Review up to 18 months of previous eStatements.
- Avoid the risk of your personal and financial information being lost or stolen from the postal mail stream.
We make it easy to enroll in eBanking by following a few simple steps online.
Other services we think you might like!
How do I set up online banking?
You can enroll in online banking by auto enrolling through our website. When enrolling online, simply select the “new user” option on the home screen of our website underneath where you would login. This will bring you to the enrollment page where you can select the account type, read and accept the online disclosure agreements and enter your account information and create a password. Once you finish setting up online banking, you can download our mobile banking app and start managing your finances online with our Personal Financial Management (PFM) tool.
Is there a difference between online banking and the mobile banking app?
The main difference between online banking and mobile banking is the device you use. Online banking is used to access your accounts through a desktop or laptop computer. You have full functionality through online banking to create new payees in Bill Pay, make a transaction, pay a loan, etc. Mobile banking is used to access your accounts quickly through a smartphone or tablet. With the mobile banking app, the view and functionality are just a little bit different. You may not be able to complete all types of transactions using the mobile app.
Is online banking safe?
At AbbyBank, we take protecting your information very seriously. We use high industry standards to guard you from unauthorized access by others. When you first enroll in eBanking, and each time you log in from an unknown device, as an added security feature to your ID and password, you are electronically sent an out-of-band-authentication code that needs to be entered to successfully login. This extra layer of protection ensures unauthorized user attempts to access your account information or complete a transaction without your knowledge are restricted.
AbbyBank is a full-service financial institution with Wisconsin locations in Abbotsford, Appleton, Gresham, Medford, Shawano, Wausau, Weston and Withee.