added fraud detection and protection.
- View account information;
- View current transactions;
- View range of transactions between dates;
- Transfer funds from one account to another;
- Download transactions to financial software on your computer;
- Enter and/or view stop payments;
- View previous statements, and
- View check images.
You may perform management functions for your internet banking service, including changing your Password and personal ID (Alias), resetting the login count, changing your email address, changing your internet banking account pseudo names and changing display options. You may also set Alerts to notify you when you log into AbbyBank eBanking for balance fluctuations, specific item or event alerts such as when a check is cashed or a Certificate of Deposit matures and personal alerts such as specifics dates you want to remember.
- Limitations Your ability to initiate bank transfers between accounts may be limited by federal law or by the terms of your agreement with us as described on each account's disclosure statement you received when that account was opened. You may obtain a new disclosure statement by contacting our bank. Bank transfers from deposit accounts that are savings or money market deposit accounts are limited as required by federal regulation to no more than 6 preauthorized transfers in any specified period. The specified period for transfers are tracked from the 25th to the 25th of each month for non-statement accounts to accommodate varying days in a month and weekends, and by statement cycle for monthly statement accounts. Internet banking transfers are considered preauthorized transfers and must comply with the 6 per month limitation. (During the COVID-19 pandemic, the limit on preauthorized transactions allowed from your Money Market and Savings accounts will be temporarily suspended).Your account must have sufficient funds in order for transfers to be completed. You can not post-date a transfer.
- Time of bank transfers, posting If you initiate a bank transfer of available funds on or before 7:00 p.m. Central Time on a business day, the bank transfer will be posted on the same business day. If you initiate a bank transfer later than 7:00 p.m. Central Time on a business day, the bank transfer will be posted on the next business day.
8. Account Information You may use AbbyBank eBanking to receive, download, and store or print information regarding an account that is routinely set forth in the statement for the Account, debits and credits made to the account, amounts and item numbers for items drawn on the account (if applicable), and the daily account balance (including interest credited to a Deposit Account and finance charges accrued on a Credit Account). Because the information made available to you is ‘posted data', it may not include transactions that have not yet been posted to your account for that business day. You will still receive your usual periodic statement of account.
- If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in the account (or any linked account) to make the electronic fund transfer or the electronic fund transfer would go over the credit limit on the account.
- If you have not completely and properly followed the terms of this Agreement or instructions provided regarding how to make an electronic fund transfer or the data or instruction transmitted via AbbyBank eBanking are inaccurate or incomplete.
- If any part of the AbbyBank eBanking system was not working properly and you knew about the breakdown when you started your electronic fund transfer.
- If circumstances beyond our control prevent or delay the electronic fund transfer, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
- If your funds are subject to legal proceeding or if any other claim restricts the transaction.
- If your Password has been reported lost or stolen or if we have any other reason to believe that an electronic fund transfer may be erroneous or unauthorized.
- If you, any joint holder, or an authorized cosigner on a Deposit Account has requested that we stop payment of the electronic fund transfer.
- If you have exceeded the limitations on the number of withdrawals or transfers allowed during the statement period for the type of Deposit Account you have with us (e.g., certain types of savings accounts, including money market deposit accounts).
- If the Deposit Account has been closed.
14. Limits on Bank's Liability Our liability for electronic fund transfer made to or from accounts is also governed by Sections 12 and 14. If any provision herein is inconsistent with any provision of Section 12 or Section 14 or any provision of applicable law that cannot be varied or waived by agreement, the provisions of those Sections or applicable law shall control. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or claim arising out of any delay or failure in the performance of any AbbyBank eBanking service in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to, that resulting from our negligence. Our duties and responsibilities to you are strictly limited to those described in this Agreement, except with respect to any provisions of the law applying to electronic fund transfers that cannot be varied or waived by agreement. In no event will the Bank be liable for any consequential, special, or punitive damages or for any indirect loss that you may incur or suffer in connection with the service (even if the Bank has been informed of the possibility of such damages), including, without limitation, attorney's fees. The Service Provider is an independent contractor and not the Bank's agent. The Bank's sole duty shall be to exercise reasonable care in the initial selection of the Service Provider. You acknowledge that no express or implied warranty, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness or a particular purpose, is made by the bank with respect to any AbbyBank eBanking service or the software, and the bank hereby disclaims all such warranties. The only warranties are those provided by the licensor of the Software and set forth on the Software package. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Bank shall not be liable at any time to you or any other person for any loss, charge, fee, penalty, expense or other damage resulting from any failure or delay of the performance of the bank's responsibilities under this Agreement which is caused or occasioned by any act or thing beyond the Bank's reasonable control, including, without limitation, legal restraint, interruption of transmission or communication facilities, equipment failure, electrical or computer failure, war, emergency conditions, acts of God, fire, storm, or other catastrophe, or inability to obtain or delay in obtaining wire services or Internet access, or refusal or delay by the Service Provider or another bank or financial institution to execute any bank transfer or stop payment. In addition, the Bank shall be excused from any failure or delay in executing a bank transfer or stop payment, if such execution would result in the violation of any applicable state or federal law, rule, regulation or guideline. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that the Bank shall not have any liability whatsoever for any loss caused by the act, error, or omission of you or any other person, including, without limitation, the Service provider, any Internet access service provider, any federal reserve bank or transmission or communications facility or any intermediary or receiving financial institution, and no such person shall be deemed the Bank's agent.
Attn: eBanking Dept.
P.O. Box 648
Abbotsford, WI 54405-0648
- if there are insufficient or unavailable funds in the Deposit Account or the Deposit Account has been closed or is frozen,
- if the payment order does not conform to the terms of this Agreement,
- if the information provided is insufficient to complete the request or
- if the payment order appears to be a duplicate, but neither the Bank nor the Service Provider is under any obligation to recognize that a payment is a duplicate and you should not rely on the Bank or the Service Provider to do so.
- Where it is necessary for completing bank transfers or stop payment or providing any other service in connection with AbbyBank eBanking; or
- In order to verify the existence and condition of your Deposit Account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant; or
- In order to comply with government agency or court orders; or
- If you give us your written permission.
AbbyBank Business eBanking (BeB) Service Agreement
This service agreement states the terms and conditions that apply when you use AbbyBank Business eBanking.
These terms and conditions are in addition to other agreements between AbbyBank and you, including, but not limited to, your checking, savings, and other deposit account agreements and loan and line of credit agreements as each may be modified from time to time. If there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and one contained in the other agreements between you and us, these terms and conditions will control.
- General Terms
In this document, the words “BANK,” “we,” “us” or “our” mean AbbyBank, its successors or assigns. When we use the words, “COMPANY,” “you” or “your” we mean each person who has an interest in an account or other relationship which is accessible through AbbyBank Business eBanking and any person authorized with such access. AbbyBank Business eBanking Services (Services) means information, communication, services, and transactions provided to you by us through any remote channel, the AbbyBank web site, including, but not limited to, the following: account information, fund transfers, stop payments, research requests and inquiries for account(s) established at AbbyBank.
Each time you use our Services or you authorize any other person to use our Services, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that we have set out here or in any instructional material we may provide, and as amended from time to time by us. Additionally, each time you use our Services or you authorize any other person to use our Services, you are acknowledging receipt and understanding of this disclosure as amended periodically and posted on our website.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that neither you nor the Bank may initiate any entries that violate the laws of the State of Wisconsin or the United States, including the economic sanctions administered by the U.S Treasury’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC), should you choose to elect any ACH or Wire Transfer services as additional Services.
- Equipment and Software
You are responsible for obtaining, installing, maintaining and operating all computer hardware, software and Internet access services required to access the Services and any fees related thereto. The Bank will not be responsible for any errors or failures from the malfunction or failure of your hardware, software or Internet access services. This includes maintaining adequate security software for virus/malware protection and upgrading your browser to maintain the level of encryption required to access the Services, as that level may change from time to time.
- Security Procedures
You must appoint an individual(s) as Primary User (a/k/a Company Administrator) with the authority to determine who will be authorized to use the Services on your behalf. Your Company Administrator(s) will be responsible for: (a) proper distribution and maintenance of all Authorized User IDs and Passwords; (b) maintaining the ability of the Authorized Users to access the Services; (c) establishing limits on each Authorized User’s authority to access information and conduct transactions; (d) designating another Authorized User to be a successor Administrator who will, when authorized, possess the Administrator’s capabilities; (e) adding, removing and making other changes to the transaction rights of Authorized Users; and (f) adding or removing eligible accounts from the Services. You assume sole responsibility for the actions of your Company Administrator, the authority he or she gives to others to act on your behalf, and the actions of the persons authorized by the Company Administrator to use the Services. An individual's designation as an Authorized User shall continue to be effective until your Company Administrator removes the individual as an Authorized User and we have sufficient time to process the revocation.
In order to maintain secure communications and reduce fraud you agree to develop internal procedures to: (a) safeguard the confidentiality of any proprietary property or information we provide to you in connection with the Services; (b) limit access to those persons who have a need to know such information; (c) closely and regularly monitor the activities of Authorized Users who access the Services; and (d) notify us immediately if you have reason to believe the security or confidentiality required by this provision has been breached. If you believe that your IDs or passwords may have been lost or stolen, or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission, notify AbbyBank at once. We may deny access to the Services without prior notice if we are unable to confirm (to our satisfaction) any person’s authority to access the Services or if we believe such action is necessary for security reasons.
When any payment or other service generates items to be charged against your account, you agree that we may debit the account on which the item is drawn without requiring your signature on the item and without prior notice to you. Any transactions resulting from your instructions which we receive under your password shall be deemed to have been authenticated by you. PLEASE NOTE: This means we may act upon the instruction of only ONE person, even though the signature card for the account in question may require two or more signatures on checks. As long as an instruction is initiated by an Administrator or Authorized User, the transaction will be deemed authorized by you.
- Limitation of Liability
We, or a third-party service provider (“service provider”) acting as our agent, are responsible for completing transfers and electronic transactions from your account(s) on time according to your properly entered and transmitted instructions.
However, neither we nor the service provider will be liable:
- If you do not have available funds in a deposit account to complete a transaction from the account, or if that account has been closed or frozen,
- If the transfer would cause your balance to go over the credit limit for any credit arrangement set up to cover overdrafts,
- If you have not properly followed software or service instructions on how to make a transfer,
- If you attempt to transfer funds between accounts from different banks
- If you, or anyone you authorize, commits any fraud or violates any law or regulation,
- If your equipment and/or software, the bank’s equipment and/or software, or the internet is not working properly,
- If there is any damage caused by viruses, worms, malware or other similar harmful components that may enter your computer system by downloading information, software, or other materials from our site,
- If circumstances beyond our or our service provider’s control prevent making a transfer or payment, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to computer failure, telecommunication outages, postal strikes and other labor unrest, delays caused by payees, fires, floods, other natural disasters or any electronic terminal, telecommunication device or any part of the electronic transfers system is not working properly,
- You or we have terminated your Business eBanking service or closed the account.
This list shall not be considered exhaustive of instances of our limited liability. There may be other exceptions to our liability as stated in your other agreements with us.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our parent company, and our respective directors, officers, employees, and service providers harmless from and against any claim, damage, loss, liability and cost (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) of any kind which results directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from: (a) our actions or omissions, if they are in accordance with your instructions or the terms of these Terms and Conditions; or (b) the actions or omissions of you, your agents or employees. This provision shall survive the termination of Business eBanking.
- Available Services
As part of Business eBanking, you or your authorized users may be allowed access to the following Services depending upon the authority level set by your Company Administrator.
- Account Information. You may obtain account balance(s) and debit and credit transaction information, and other certain information about your account(s) at the AbbyBank Business eBanking site. The system will build up to and retain 18 months of transaction history, including the transactions for the current statement cycle.
- Transfers. You may transfer funds to and from any of your AbbyBank account(s). Transfers that have been completed cannot be canceled. A reverse transaction must be processed. Each transfer from your Savings or Money Market account is counted towards the six transfers you are permitted by regulation each statement period for those types of accounts. (Note: during certain times, such as a pandemic, this six-transfer restriction may be waived.)
- Account Information Download. You may download your AbbyBank account(s) information to Screen (HTML), BAI2 File, CSV file, PDF, QIF, or QuickBooks.
- Stop Payment Service. You may initiate Stop Payment Orders via Business eBanking. To be effective, this type of Stop Payment Order must precisely identify the date of the check, the check number, the amount of the check, and the name of the payee. In addition, the Stop Payment Order must be received by the Bank within a reasonable amount of time for the Bank to act on the order prior to final payment of the check. Prior to requesting a Stop Payment, you should verify that the item has not already been posted to your account. The Bank will execute Stop Payments Orders on the day the instructions are received, provided that the day of receipt is a normal “Business Day” for the Bank, and provided that receipt is prior to one hour after the start of the next Business Day. A Stop Payment Order received by the Bank using the Business eBanking will be considered written notice, effective for six (6) months. The Stop Payment Order will automatically expire at the end of six (6) months, without further notice, unless specifically renewed by the Company prior to expiration. A fee will be assessed for the Stop Payment in accordance with the then current Schedule of Fees.
- Additional Services
Upon request and approval, and subject to a separate monthly fee for each service selected, the following additional services may be available. User access to each service is authorized by your Company Administrator.
- Wire Transfer Service. A separate agreement may be provided to Company and signed by the Company that covers Wire Transfer Service. Your Company Administrator and/or Authorized Users may direct the Bank to execute a Wire Transfer Order from any of your designated Bank accounts.
- ACH Origination Service- A separate agreement may be provided to Company and signed by the Company that covers ACH Origination Rules and Requirements (AbbyBank ACH Origination Agreement) according to NACHA Operating Rules. Users may direct the Bank to execute ACH transactions from any of your designated Bank accounts. ACH Origination Service is subject to credit approval
- Check and ACH Positive Pay Service- A separate agreement may be provided to Company and signed by the Company that covers Positive Pay Service. Positive Pay may be for checks, ACH transactions or both. Positive Pay Service must be designated for each individual account.
- Business Days
For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term “Business Day” is a day on which the Bank is open to the public for carrying on substantially all of its business (other than Saturday or Sunday and Federal Reserve Bank holidays). You understand that Business eBanking may be available during hours when the bank is not open for business and thus execution of any requests or instructions may be delayed until the opening of the next Business Day. You can use Business eBanking seven days a week 24 hours a day although some or all of services may occasionally be unavailable due to needed maintenance or system/network interruptions.
- Service Fee
AbbyBank’s Business eBanking is offered at no charge for the Available Services as described in these Terms and Conditions. See the appropriate service agreement for fees associated with any Additional Services you may opt to agree to.
- Ownership of Material
The reproduction or distribution of the content and information on our site is strictly prohibited.
Wherever possible, each provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in a manner which makes the provision effective and valid under applicable law. If applicable law prohibits or invalidates any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions, that particular part or provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity, without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Cumulative Remedies
The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and the use of any one right or remedy by any party shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies. Said rights and remedies are given in addition to any other rights the parties may have by law, ordinance or otherwise.
- Delays/Force Majeure
The obligations of the Bank shall be suspended to the extent and for so long as such obligations are hindered or prevented from being performed on account of labor disputes, war, riots, civil commotion, natural disasters, fires, floods, failure of suppliers and/or subcontractors to perform, failure of power, restrictive governmental law and/or regulations, storms, accidents or any other cause which is reasonably beyond the control of the Bank.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions contain the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties and no statements, promises or inducements made by either party or agent of either party that are not contained in these Terms and Conditions or other documents referenced herein. These Terms and Conditions may not be, modified or altered except in writing in accordance with the above provisions.
- Amendment of Terms and Conditions
We may amend these Terms and Conditions by giving notice to you at least 30 days before the effective date of the amendment, unless such change or amendment is otherwise required by law or applicable regulation and unless prior notice is excused by law. Your continued use of the Services is your agreement to the amendment(s).
We may waive any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time or from time to time, but any such waiver shall not be deemed a waiver of the term or provision in the future.
We may assign the rights and delegate the duties under these Terms and Conditions to a company affiliated with us or to any other party. You may not assign any right or delegate any obligation under these Terms and Conditions without prior written consent.
We may suspend or terminate your Services immediately and without prior notice if: (a) you breach any agreement with us; (b) the confidentiality of your Security Password is compromised; (c) we have reason to believe that an unauthorized transaction has taken or may take place involving any of your accounts or any of the Services; (d) you become insolvent or the subject of a bankruptcy, receivership, or dissolution proceeding; (e) we are uncertain as to any person’s authority to give us instructions regarding your accounts or the Services. The termination of your use of Business eBanking will not affect the rights or obligations of the parties that arise prior to termination.
- Your wireless carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. AbbyBank does not charge for any content; however, downloadable content may incur additional charges from your wireless carrier. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside of our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your wireless carrier.
- By subscribing, you consent to receiving up to 90 SMS messages per day, including text messages from us which may include offers from us, our affiliates and partners. You can unsubscribe at any time from all services by sending STOP to 20736.
- You represent that you are the owner, or authorized user of the wireless device you use to subscribe to the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use the information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
- The service -- as well as the content and materials received through the service -- are proprietary to us and our licensors, and are for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the service or its functionality.
- The service is available only in the United States.
- We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
- If you have any questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text the word HELP to 20736 to get additional information about the service. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.
DESCRIPTION OF BILL PAY. AbbyBank’s Bill Payment Service gives you, the customer, the convenience of paying your bills securely and easily from your Online Banking account. You must have an open, active checking account to use this Bill Payment service. To enroll, navigate to the Pay and Transfers tab in your Online Banking. Select Pay Bills and complete the enrollment process. Bill Payment can only be accessed via your Online Banking account using the credentials used to access Online Banking.
Banking and Bill Payment Agreement with us. Any capitalized terms used in this addendum are defined in the Online Banking and
Bill Payment Agreement. Any references to "we", "us", or "our" includes any agent, independent contractor, designee, or assignee
that AbbyBank involves in the provision of the Expedited Payment Service, and any references to "you", "your", or "yours" includes
you and any person authorized by you to access the Expedited Payment Service. Please review this entire document to ensure that
you understand the full scope of rights and responsibilities associated with the Expedited Payment Service.
Expedited Payments submitted without complete or accurate information may be rejected or may not post on time. Expedited Payments submitted by you on a day other than a Business Day or submitted by you after the applicable Merchant's daily cutoff time will be posted the following Business Day. You will be charged a fee for each Expedited Payment you submit, regardless of whether the payment was properly submitted.
given an error message and prevented from fully executing any transaction that exceeds these limits. We may modify these limits from time to time; however, for security reasons, we do not disclose the limits and we do not announce any modifications thereto. In any event, funds transfers in excess of the then applicable limits will not be completed.
You understand that to access and retain this disclosure and to use the Expedited Payment Service, you must have a personal computer or other approved device with internet access that meets our minimum system requirements as may be published from time to time on our website.
You understand and accept that we will electronically deliver to you records of your funds transfers and other transactions made through the Expedited Payment Service, including without limitation, confirmations of individual transactions and any other communication related to the Expedited Payment Service.
You understand and accept that we will electronically deliver to you any customer service communications, including without limitation, communications with respect to claims of error or unauthorized use of the Expedited Payment Service.
8. AbbyBank's Liability – If we do not complete a properly submitted Expedited Payment on time or in the correct amount according to your instructions, we will be liable only for any late fees and/or finance charges assessed against you for the late posting of such payment. Any fees or charges assessed on your total outstanding balance with that Merchant ("Penalties") are excluded.
If your Available Account Balance is not sufficient to complete the transfer.
If you are unable to schedule a payment because you have exceeded the daily risk management limits.
If you are unable to schedule a payment because the Merchant you wish to pay does not participate in this service.
If you are unable to schedule a payment because the system is unavailable.
If you schedule the payment for an incorrect amount.
upon your submission of the request. You will not have the ability to edit or cancel any payment instruction after it has been submitted.
|Stop Payment Fee||$25.00 per item|
|NSF Returned Item Charge||
$22.00 per item Checking/Savings
$66.00 max per business day
|Overdraft Paid Items Charge||
$22.00 per item Checking/Savings
$66.00 max per business day
|Daily Overdraft Fee (includes electronic funds transfer)||$10.00 charged on 5th day each business day after, if overdrawn 5 consecutive business days|
This People Pay Service Agreement supplements and constitutes a part of the eBanking Agreement (“Agreement”) and sets forth additional terms and conditions for use of the People Pay Service. The Agreement remains in full force and effect and is supplemented by this People Pay Service Agreement. To the extent there is a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and this People Pay Service Agreement, the terms of the People Pay Service Agreement will govern your use of the People Pay Service. Further, by enrolling in the People Pay Service, you agree that the terms of this People Pay Service Agreement apply only to your use of People Pay and do not apply to other products, services, or transactions under the AbbyBank eBanking Service Agreement or any other Agreements you have entered into with AbbyBank (the "Bank", “us”, or “we”).
People Pay Service Introduction: People Pay is a fast and easy electronic person-to-person payment service that facilitates transfers between your account and any person or entity with an eligible financial institution account. In order to utilize the People Pay Service, you must maintain an eligible funding account ("Account") and enrollment in the AbbyBank eBanking Service. An Account is a checking or money market account that is linked and accessible via AbbyBank’s eBanking Service. You can facilitate a transfer to a person or entity ("Recipient") utilizing his, her or its financial institution information, email address, or mobile telephone number ("Payment").
People Pay Service Authorization: You (the “Sender”) authorize AbbyBank to follow payment instructions we receive from you through the People Pay Service when you provide us with Recipient information to whom you wish to send Payment. When you authorize AbbyBank to follow Payment instructions through the People Pay Service, you also authorize us to debit the Account for the amount of the Payment and to remit funds to the Recipient as indicated in the Payment instructions. Any errors, including incorrect Recipient names, mobile phone numbers, email address, or bank or account number information are your responsibility as the Sender, and you hereby agree and acknowledge that the Bank does not confirm or verify the information you enter prior to sending the Payment.
Processing Cutoff Times: Depending on the type of payment method selected, Payments processed through the People Pay Service may be completed in real time or there may be a slight delay in the debiting or crediting of a particular account. You understand and acknowledge that there may be a delay in the debiting or receipt of funds through the People Pay Service, you agree to indemnify and hold the Bank harmless of any damages caused by such delays.
Payment Criteria and Limitations: Payments made through the payment service are subject to the following criteria and limitations:
Recipient Information Needed
Transaction Limit (Per Transaction)
Debit to Sender's Account
Account to Account Transfer (A2A)
Recipient's bank routing/transit number and account number
Real-time, when payment is authorized
Recipient's email address or mobile telephone number
Real-time, when the recipient claims the payment
Payment Edits or Cancellations: Account to Account (A2A) transfers begin processing immediately after you the click the button to submit the payment and thereafter cannot be edited or cancelled. For Recipient Chooses payment, the payment may be canceled if the recipient has not claimed payment. To cancel a payment, click on the Outgoing Payments tab, then click the Canceled Payment button. You will need to confirm cancellation. Inquiries regarding requests to edit or cancel payment should be directed to AbbyBank’s Customer Service at 1-800-288-2229, during normal banking hours.
Claimed Payments: You will not receive a notification when a payment is claimed. However, payment status can be confirmed by viewing the outgoing payments tab on the eBanking system.
Declined and Expired Payments: If a payment is declined by the recipient, you will receive an email or text message notification from the People Pay Service.
The following criterion applies to payment expirations:
Account to Account Transfer (A2A)
Payment occurs in real-time and either succeeds or fails. There is no expiration.
The payment will expire in 10 days if the recipient does not claim the payment (counter begins 1 day after send date.)
Limitation on Liability: The Bank will not be liable to you for payments that are not properly completed in the following instances:
- If there is a hold on your account, or if access to your account is blocked, in accordance with AbbyBank policy. Please note that priority is given to funds in the account which must be available for withdrawal or payment of incoming items prior to making funds available to facilitate any transfer of payment. Recent deposits made to your account may not be available immediately. Please refer to the Availability of Funds section of the Deposit Account Agreement provided to you at account opening or any deposit receipt provided at the time of deposit.
- If your funds are subject to legal process or other encumbrance restricting the transfer.
- If you have insufficient funds in your account to complete the payment.
- If you believe someone has accessed your account(s) without your permission and you fail to notify AbbyBank as detailed in the Section 14: Your Liability for Unauthorized or Erroneous Transfers of the AbbyBank eBanking Service Agreement.
- If we received incomplete or inaccurate information from you or a third party involving the account or payment instruction.
- If AbbyBank has a reasonable basis for believing that unauthorized use of your eBanking credentials or account(s) has occurred or may be occurring.
- If you are in default of the People Pay Service Agreement and its terms and conditions, or any other agreement you have with AbbyBank.
- If Recipient refuses to accept a payment.
- If AbbyBank, or you, terminate eBanking access or suspend or terminate People Pay Service.
Payment Service Termination: Access to the People Pay Service may be suspended or terminated by AbbyBank at any time. Your cancellation of eBanking Service will also cancel your access to the People Pay Service.
You may terminate your use of the People Pay Service by notifying AbbyBank of your intent to cancel. The termination will be considered effective at the time you notify AbbyBank. You can notify us by sending a secure message within eBanking or call us at 1-800-288-2229. If you choose to send us a written notice of termination, please mail to P.O. Box 648, Abbotsford, Wisconsin 54405. The termination will be considered effective on the day we receive your written notice of termination. Any payment(s) that you initiate before the effective termination date will be processed by the People Pay Service.
Neither termination nor suspension will affect your liability or obligations under this Service Agreement. Upon termination, by you or by us, a new enrollment will be required to reinstate the People Pay Service.
By enrolling in the People Pay Service, you agree to the terms and conditions described in this People Pay Service Agreement and the eBanking Service Agreement. Please print or retain a copy of this People Pay Service Agreement for your records.
External Transfer Terms and Conditions
External Transfer Service can be used to transfer funds between an Eligible Account and one or more External Accounts. An Eligible Account is any checking, savings or money market account owned by you and held by us, to which you have access via eBanking. An External Account is an account you own and hold at a financial institution in the United States, other than with us. An External Transfer is a transfer to an External Account from your Eligible Account, or a transfer to your Eligible Account from an External Account. To activate External Transfer Service you must have at least one Eligible Account. Your use of the External Transfer Service constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
A transfer to or from an External Account may be made in an amount up to a daily external transfer limit.
Transfer Authorization and Processing
- As a user of External Transfer Service, you represent and warrant that you are a named User of each External Account, you have all necessary legal right, power and authority to transfer funds from each External Account, and that each External Account is located in the United States.
- You will use External Transfer Service in accordance with the process set forth in eBanking. When you request an External Transfer from your Eligible Account, you authorize us to debit your Eligible Account and remit funds on your behalf to the External Account designated by you. You also authorize us to reverse a credit to your External Account if the transaction is returned for any reason, including but not limited to insufficient funds, errors or for security reasons.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of all information that you provide through eBanking when you request an External Transfer, and that you inform us as soon as possible if you become aware that this information is inaccurate. We will make a reasonable effort to stop or recover a transfer made to the wrong account once we receive notice of the error and have a reasonable opportunity to act on it. However, we do not guarantee that we can stop or recover such a transfer, and we will have no responsibility or liability for any damages you may suffer as a result of incorrect information that you provided in connection with External Transfer Service.
- You may not use a P.O. Box as a postal address when making or receiving an External Transfer.
Processing and Delivery Timeframes
All delivery timeframes are estimated and not guaranteed.
Transfers scheduled for today will process immediately and will not be able to be cancelled or modified. Transfers initiated after 7:00 PM CT may be processed on the next business day. Transfers scheduled for non-business days will be processed on the next business day. We cannot guarantee when your financial institution will process the transfer and post the transaction to your account; however, in most cases, the transaction will be posted within 1 to 2 business days.
Canceling a Transfer
One-time, same-day External Transfers cannot be canceled once the transfer has been submitted. Future-dated External Transfers can be canceled via eBanking online prior to the scheduled transfer date.
In the Event You have Insufficient Funds
In initiating an outbound External Transfer, you are requesting us to make a payment for you from your Eligible Account. If you attempt to transfer an amount larger than your Available Balance, the transaction will be declined. You are responsible for monitoring the status of transactions on your account.
Liability for Failure to Make Transfers
We will use reasonable efforts to make all your External Transfers properly. However, we shall incur no liability if we are unable to complete any External Transfer initiated by you under any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If, through no fault of ours, your account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the External Transfer or the External Transfer would exceed the credit limit of any overdraft line of credit that may be available to you;
- External Transfer Services is not working properly and you know or have been advised by us about the malfunction before you execute the transaction;
- The External Transfer is refused as described below;
- You have not provided us with the correct information, including but not limited to the correct information for the account to which, or from which, the External Transfer was intended to be made; and/or
- Circumstances beyond our control (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, network or system down time, issues with the financial institution(s) at which an External Account is held, or interference from an outside force) prevent the proper execution of the External Transfer and we have taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances.
Under no circumstances will we have any liability to you for failing to provide you access to your accounts to conduct an External Transfer. Furthermore, unless otherwise required by applicable law, we will only be responsible for performing External Transfers as expressly stated in this agreement.
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event will we or our affiliates be liable to you for special, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages including, without limitation, lost profits and attorney's fees, even if we are advised in advance of the possibility of such damages.
We will not be obligated to honor, in whole or in part, any transaction or instruction which:
- is not in accordance with any term or condition applicable to External Transfer Service or any related account;
- would violate any applicable provision of any risk control program of the Federal Reserve or any applicable law, rule, or regulation of any other federal or state regulatory authority; or
- is not in accordance with any other requirement of our applicable policies, procedures or practices.
We reserve the right to refuse any External Transfer. We will notify you promptly if we decide to refuse to transfer funds per a requested External Transfer. However, this notification is not required if you attempt to make a transfer prohibited under this section of this agreement.
You understand that External Transfers may be returned for various reasons (for example, because the number of the account intended to receive the External Transfer is not valid, or because of insufficient funds in the account from which the External Transfer is to be made). We will use reasonable efforts to research and correct the External Transfer to the intended account or void the External Transfer and credit the account from which the External Transfer was made. If through reasonable efforts we are not able to correct the External Transfer, we will incur no liability.
End User License Agreement
This End User License User agreement contains the terms and conditions for your use of FIS Personal Finance tools and services that we may provide to you and that involve accessing third-party account information (“Services”). Hereinafter “us” “we” “our” or “Financial Institution” refers to your financial services provider.
- Provide Accurate Information. You represent and agree that all information you provide to us in connection with the Services is accurate, current, and complete. You agree not to misrepresent your identity or account information. You agree to keep account information secure, up to date and accurate. You represent that you are a legal owner, or an authorized user, of the accounts at third-party sites which you include or access through the Services, and that you have the authority to (i) designate us and our service providers as your agent, (ii) use the Services, and (iii) give us and our service providers the passwords, usernames, and all other information you provide.
- Content You Provide. Your use of the Services is your authorization for Financial Institution or its service providers, as your agent, to access third-party sites which you designate in order to retrieve information. You are licensing to Financial Institution and its service providers any information, data, passwords, usernames, PINS, personally identifiable information or other content you provide through the Services. You authorize us or our service providers to use any information, data, passwords, usernames, PINS, personally identifiable information or other content you provide through the Services or that we or our service providers retrieve on your behalf for purposes of providing the Services, to offer products and services, and for other permissible business purposes. Except as otherwise provided herein, we or our service providers may store, use, change, or display such information or create new content using such information.
- Power of Attorney. You grant Financial Institution and its service providers a limited power of attorney as provided below to access information at third-party sites on your behalf. Third-party sites shall be entitled to rely on the authorizations, agency, and the power of attorney granted by you or through your account. For all purposes hereof, you hereby grant Financial Institution and its service providers a limited power of attorney, and you hereby appoint them as your true and lawful attorney-in-fact and agent, with full power of substitution and re-substitution, in any and all capacities, to access third-party sites to retrieve information, use such information, as described herein, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing required and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person. You understand and agree that the Services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third-party site. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN FINANCIAL INSTITUTION OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ACCESS AND RETRIEVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD-PARTY SITES, THEY ARE ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT AS THE AGENT OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD-PARTY SITES.
- Third-Party Accounts. With respect to any third-party sites we may enable you to access through the Services or with respect to any non- Financial Institution accounts you include in the Services, you agree to the following:
- You are responsible for all fees charged by the third-party in connection with any non-Financial Institution accounts and transactions. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of those accounts and agree that this User agreement does not amend any of those terms and conditions. If you have a dispute or question about any transaction on a non- Financial Institution account, you agree to direct these to the account provider.
- Any links to third-party sites that we may provide are for your convenience only, and Financial Institution and its service providers do not sponsor or endorse those sites. Any third-party services, which you may be able to access through the Services, are services of the listed institutions. We nor our service providers have responsibility for any transactions and inquiries you initiate at third-party sites. The third-party sites you select are solely responsible for their services to you. We nor our service providers are liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the services of those third parties.
- Limitations of Services. When using the Services, you may incur technical or other difficulties. We nor our service providers are responsible for any technical or other difficulties or any resulting damages that you may incur. Any information displayed or provided as part of the Services is for informational purposes only, may not reflect your most recent transactions, and should not be relied on for transactional purposes. We and our service providers reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any or all of the Services at any time without prior notice.
- Acceptance of User Agreement and Changes. Your use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of this User agreement. This User agreement is subject to change from time to time. We will notify you of any material change via e-mail or on our website by providing a link to the revised User agreement. Your continued use will indicate your acceptance of the revised User agreement. The licenses, user obligations, and authorizations described herein are ongoing.
- Aggregated Data. Anonymous, aggregate information, comprising financial account balances, other financial account data, or other available data that is collected through your use of the Services, may be used by us and our service providers to conduct certain analytical research, performance tracking and benchmarking. Our service providers may publish summary or aggregate results relating to metrics comprised of research data, from time to time, and distribute or license such anonymous, aggregated research data for any purpose, including but not limited to, helping to improve products and services and assisting in troubleshooting and technical support. Your personally identifiable information will not be shared with or sold to third parties.
- You agree that Financial Institution and its service providers, as applicable, retain all ownership and proprietary rights in the Services, associated content, technology, mobile applications and websites.
- User Conduct. You agree not to use the Services or the content or information delivered through the Services in any way that would: (a) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items, including but not limited to use of the Services to impersonate another person or entity; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); (c) create liability for Financial Institution or its service provider or cause Financial Institution to lose the services of our service providers; (d) access the information and content programmatically by macro or other automated means; or (e) use the Services in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to computer systems.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Financial Institution, its third-party service providers and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including settlement amounts and reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Services, your violation of these terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- The Services are not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice. The Services, or certain portions and/or functionalities thereof, are provided as strictly educational in nature and are provided with the understanding that neither Financial Institutions nor its third-party providers are engaged in rendering accounting, investment, tax, legal, or other professional services. If legal or other professional advice including financial, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. Financial Institution and its third-party providers specifically disclaim any liability, loss, or risk which is incurred as consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the content on this site. Further, Financial Institution and its third-party providers are not responsible for any investment decisions or any damages or other losses resulting from decisions that arise in any way from the use of the Services or any materials or information accessible through it. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Financial Institution and its third-party providers do not warrant that the Services comply with the requirements of the FINRA or those of any other organization anywhere in the world
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) IS AT YOUR RISK AND IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE, AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE, AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES (i) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED.ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM FINANCIAL INSTITUTION OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND ITS THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER LOSSES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES AT OUR WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION OR OF ANY THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT PROVIDER'S WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION; (ii) THE COST OF GETTING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, (iii) ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES, (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSION OR DATA, (v) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANYONE ON THE SERVICES, (vi) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT PROVIDER SITE, EVEN IF THE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (vii) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES.
- Export Restrictions. You acknowledge that the Services and any software underlying such Services are subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR, Chapter VII) and that you will comply with these regulations. You will not export or re-export the software or Services, directly or indirectly, to: (1) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions; (2) any end user who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any federal agency of the U.S. government; or (3) any end user who you know or have reason to know will utilize them in the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You further acknowledge that the Services may include technical data subject to export and re-export restrictions imposed by U.S. law.
- Other Terms. You may not assign this User agreement. A determination that any provision of this User agreement is unenforceable or invalid shall not render any other provision of this User agreement unenforceable or invalid.
- Your wireless carrier's standard messaging rates apply to SMS correspondence. AbbyBank does not charge for any content; however, downloadable content may incur additional charges from your wireless carrier. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside of our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your Wireless Carrier.
- You represent that you are the owner, or authorized user of the wireless device you use to receive the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- We will send you a message only once, and only with your explicit agreement as indicated by your continuation of the process flow.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time, and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop, and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use the information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
- The service as well as the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us and our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with, or disrupt the service or its functionality.
- If you have any questions, e-mail email@example.com. You can also text the word HELP to 63018 to get additional information about the service. If you receive a message from us unexpectedly, you can text the word STOP to 32858. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.
Welcome to eStatements/eDocument (eDelivery)!
Thank you for your interest in electronic account statements from AbbyBank. This service is available to you at no cost and will allow you to view your current and past account statements for all your accounts on a secure website. As part of the registration process, please read the following Consent and Authorization disclosure and indicate your acceptance at the bottom.
Consent and Authorization for Electronic Transmission of Account Statements and Notices.
In this Consent and Authorization, the words “I,” “Me,” and “My” mean each person who electronically ‘signs’ below by clicking the ‘Accept’ button. The word “Account” means the Login or User ID that I entered in order to access this Consent and Authorization. The words “Account Number” means all accounts held at AbbyBank under the Account, including but not limited to account numbers held under a suffix number, such as checking, savings, retirement, money market, certificate and loan accounts.
I understand that pursuant to My account and/or loan agreements with AbbyBank, I may be entitled to receive periodic account statements <and notices> in connection with My Account, such as savings account statements and/or loan statements (“Account Statements”). By indicating my acceptance of these terms and conditions, I authorize AbbyBank to discontinue sending Me such periodic Account Statements and Notices via postal mail service for My Account and to instead deliver such periodic Account eStatements and Notices to me electronically (“eStatements”). I understand and agree that AbbyBank will send Me an e-mail on an ongoing basis to My e-mail address, as indicated below, notifying Me that My eStatement account statement(s) or notice(s) are ready to be viewed on the Financial Institution website. I understand and agree that I will no longer receive paper copies of My periodic Account Statements and Notices.
I further understand and agree that:
- I am an authorized signer of the Accounts being accessed. My electronic signature executed in conjunction with this Consent and Authorization and any electronic transaction on this Account shall be legally binding on all owners on the account including myself and any such transaction performed pursuant to this Consent and Authorization transaction shall be considered authorized by Me.
- If any Account Number specified within this Consent and Authorization is a joint account, I acknowledge that I am an authorized account holder of the joint account and that My consent and authorization has been authorized by each of the joint account holders. All joint account holder owners on the account are legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization.
- My ongoing consent to receive subsequent Account Statements and Notices electronically is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. I may withdraw consent at any time in writing, by telephone or by sending AbbyBank an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and Subject to AbbyBank confirmation of My request, such withdrawal shall become effective no later than fifteen (15) days after receipt by AbbyBank. Upon termination, I understand and agree that I will no longer have access to My Account Statements and Notices online and that I will receive all Account Statements and Notices in paper form via postal mail service subject to the fee as set forth in AbbyBank’s Schedule of Fees and Charges.
- My computer system meets the minimum system requirements set forth below. In addition, I have and will maintain a printer capable of printing any eStatements account statements and notices that are made available on AbbyBank’s eBanking website. In the alternative, I have and will maintain the ability to electronically save and visually display on My computer screen any eStatements account statements and notices that are made available on AbbyBank’s eBanking website. I understand that AbbyBank recommends that I retain or print a copy of any eStatement or Notice and this Consent and Authorization for My records.
- I agree to maintain a valid, active e-mail address. I must promptly notify AbbyBank of any change in My e-mail or postal address by contacting AbbyBank at 1-800-288-2229 or at any of AbbyBank’s branch locations. AbbyBank is not liable for any third party-incurred fees, other legal liability, or any other issues or liabilities arising from eStatements or notifications sent to an invalid or inactive e-mail address or postal address that I have provided.
- I understand and agree that by signing up for eStatements, I will no longer receive return envelopes by mail to send/mail in My loan payments. I understand and agree that I may request transaction envelopes at any time to mail in My loan payments by contacting AbbyBank in writing, by telephone or by sending AbbyBank an e-mail at email@example.com. I understand and agree that although I will no longer receive My loan statements by mail, I will be responsible for timely making all regular loan payments either electronically by accessing AbbyBank’s eBanking system and/or by mailing the payments to: AbbyBank, PO Box 648, Abbotsford WI 54405. I further understand and agree that I will be responsible for making all loan payments pursuant to the terms and conditions of the loan agreements and disclosures which may be revised from time to time and remain effective for all other aspects of the Account involved.
- I may also request a paper copy of any periodic regular Account Statement. [A fee may be charged for any such paper copies, subject to the fee as set forth in AbbyBank’s Schedule of Fees and Charges].
- I understand and agree that AbbyBank reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization. AbbyBank will notify Me before the effective date of any change. This means AbbyBank will mail my notice using the United States Postal Service at the address AbbyBank currently has on file. By accessing My eStatements after I receive any notice of change will constitute My agreement to such change(s). AbbyBank reserves the right to discontinue the eStatements program at any time.
Security Procedures: I understand that I cannot sign up for the eStatements program and cannot access My regular account statements without first signing up for and obtaining a Remote Access Password. I AGREE THAT USE OF A REMOTE ACCESS PASSWORD TO SIGN UP FOR THE ESTATEMENTS PROGRAM AND TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT STATEMENTS CONSTITUTES A REASONABLE SECURITY PROCEDURE. I further understand that if I disclose My Remote Access Password to other people, they may also have the ability to access My regular account statements, and I will be responsible for any transactions they may complete. I agree to notify AbbyBank immediately if I believe any of My accounts have been accessed or an Access Code has been used without My permission to access My accounts. The terms and conditions in this Consent and Authorization only apply to the eStatements program. Provisions in other AbbyBank agreements and disclosures, including but not limited to AbbyBank Account Disclosure and in any and all loan agreements and disclosures, may be revised from time to time and remain effective for all other aspects of the accounts involved. I am an authorized signer on this account. I understand AbbyBank will send me an e-mail notifying me that my statement(s) are ready to be viewed. In order for AbbyBank to notify me of my eStatement delivery, it is my responsibility to inform AbbyBank with any changes in my e-mail address on this site, by contacting them at 1-800-288-2229 or at any of their branch locations. I understand I may cancel this authorization at any time upon written request at which time AbbyBank will resume mailing of all my future periodic statements and I will no longer have access to my statements online.
If you agree to the Terms and Conditions as described above, please enter the following confirmation code in the space provided above and select Continue. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions set forth above, select Decline.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will be notified by e-mail when new documents are available for viewing.
AbbyBank ~ 401 E Spruce Street ~ PO Box 648 ~ Abbotsford, WI 54405-0648
715-223-2345 or 1-800-288-2229
FEDERAL E-SIGN ACT DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT AGREEMENT
This electronic transaction disclosure, consent, and agreement (collectively, the agreement) contains important information that you are entitled to receive before you consent to receive electronic records. Please read this agreement carefully and download, save and/or print a copy for your files.
AbbyBank may occasionally be required by law to provide you, the signer of this agreement, with certain written notices or disclosures that may be made available during the course of your relationship with our bank. This agreement discloses certain information to you that we are required to provide before obtaining your consent to receive such legally required notices and disclosures by electronic means. This agreement also obtains your consent to electronically receive such legally required notices and disclosures (i.e., “required information”) in a matter that reasonably demonstrates your ability to access and retain the required information.
Types of Required Information Provided by Electronic Means; Accessing and Retaining Information
In conjunction with the processing of any product, service or transaction in which you participate with us, we will provide or make required information available to you in PDF format. To access and retain required information, you will need the following:
- A personal computer or other device which is capable of accessing the internet.
- An e-mail account with an internet service provider and e-mail software.
- PDF reader: A current version of Adobe Reader or similar software may be required to view and print PDF files. You may download the most current version of the software identified above by going to adobe.com.
- A printer (for printed copies) or a working hard drive or other storage device (to store electronic copies).
These technical requirements are subject to change. If they change, you will be provided with an updated version of this agreement and asked to provide us with your consent in a manner that reasonably demonstrates your ability to receive notices and disclosures under the new technical requirements.
How to Obtain Paper Copies of Required Information
You may request a free paper copy of required information we have electronically provided or made available to you at any time by contacting us as set out below. Additionally, you may download and print any required information we send you through any Bank system.
Withdrawing Your Consent
If, after you have consented to receive the required information electronically, you decide that you wish to receive the required information in paper format only, you may withdraw your previously provided consent at no charge by contacting us as set out below.
Informing Us of Your Current Email Address
You are responsible for providing us with a working individual email address to which we can send required information and for ensuring that it is kept current in our files. Please inform us each time you change your email address by contacting us as set out below.
How to Contact AbbyBank
In each instance, you may contact us by written request at E-Sign Department, AbbyBank, PO Box 648, Abbotsford, WI 54405, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you provide below or by phone at 800-288-2229.
You understand that the information you have elected to receive is confidential in nature. We are not responsible for unauthorized access by third parties to information and/or communications provided electronically nor any damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages caused by any unauthorized access. We are not responsible for delays in the transmission of any information. We are not responsible for any computer virus or related problems.
Consent and Agreement
By using AbbyBank's online electronic services, you certify that: (i) you have read and understand this agreement, (ii) you can print on paper or electronically save this agreement for your future reference, (iii) you consent to receive the required information by the electronic means described above, (iv) you acknowledge that you are providing your consent to receive electronic communications pursuant to the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act and intend that this statute applies to the fullest extent possible, and (v) you have provided a working individual email address. You agree to confirm your consent electronically via email, as required by our procedures.