- Business & Ag
- About Us
Clicking on any Facebook links below will result in you leaving the AbbyBank website. For more information, click here.
Because at times you may have questions about topics that can affect your financial well being, AbbyBank wants to supply a list of viable entities that can help you with education on several topics at the convenience at click of a button. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact one of our employees.
Official Consumer Credit Report
• FDIC’s on-line video
• Federal Trade Commission Identity Theft page
• Opt-out from unsolicited marketing (see below)
• Ask the opinion of respected family members or your financial institution representative.
Opt-Out of marketing
• Credit or Insurance Offers – Contact the Opt Out function of the Consumer Credit Reporting Industry go to their website or call 1-8888–567–8688
• Promotions – Remove your name and/or email address from promotional lists at Direct Marketing Association
• Telemarketing – Remove your home telephone number on marketing lists through the National Do Not Call Registry or 1-888-382-1222.
• Note: Not all marketers adhere to the best business practices of comparing opt-out lists to their marketing lists. Opting out will help to decrease your solicitations, but does not guarantee all unsolicited marketing will stop.
• Check out charitable donation requests
• Public Libraries in our area