2021/2022 Bank Holiday Hours
All AbbyBank locations will be closed in observance of the following holidays in 2021, which includes all Federal Reserve Bank holidays. We are always available through our electronic banking options*. If you are interested in learning more about our electronic banking options, please feel free to reach out to a Personal Banker, Business Banker or visit our dedicated website pages shown below to learn more.
- New Year's Day : Closed Friday, January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Closed Monday, January 18
- President's Day: Closed Monday, February 15
- Memorial Day: Closed Monday, May 31
- Independence Day (Observed): Closed Monday, July 5
- Labor Day: Closed Monday, September 6
- Columbus Day: Closed Monday, October 11
- Veterans Day: Closed Thursday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed Thursday, November 25
- Christmas Eve: Closed at 1:00 p.m. Friday, December 24
- Christmas Day: Closed Saturday, December 25
- New Year's Eve: Closed at 4:00 p.m. Friday, December 31
- New Year's Day 2022: Closed Saturday, January 1, 2022
*All deposits made after bank closures will be processed on the next business day.