We're serious about protecting your business and helping you manage the money you bring in using our cash management1 tools. With services that monitor your cash flow, stop payments and fraud protection, your hard-earned cash has never been safer. We make business banking personal with our customized ideas, because we know behind each business is a human being working hard to succeed.
Cash Management/ACH Services
- Monitor cash flow, balances and account activity efficiently
- Stop payments
- Schedule payments
- Help reduce your risk of check fraud
- Online banking user controls & payment monitoring
- Electronic collection of funds
- Direct deposit of payroll
- Transfer data to spreadsheet program or QuickBooks
AbbyBank offers layers to help protect your account from external and internal financial fraud.
- Online and Mobile alerts – Set alerts to keep you informed from either your computer or anywhere you take your mobile device.
- Transaction monitoring – An internal monitoring service designed to intercept and help stop fraudulent ACH and/or wire attempts along with notification of new Cash Management users, ACH & Bill Pay payees and behavioral monitoring.
- Check Positive Pay – Automatically monitors your account(s) by matching the account number, check number, and dollar amount of each check against the check file authorized by your business.
- ACH Positive Pay - Protection from fraudulent or automatic ACH transactions. Set limited exceptions to authorize certain transactions to post to the account(s) while excluding all others.
With the increase of cybersecurity attacks over the last few years, it's important to stay current regarding the risks to your business. If your business is connected online in any way, you are at risk of a cyber-attack.
Steps to Protect Your Business:
1 - Update
- Updates to software and apps are crucial because they patch security holes
2 - Create a Plan
- Creating a plan ahead of time prepares you to manage response in a timely manner
3 - Learn Your Risk
- Identify all areas of potential risk
4 - Consider Cyber Insurance
- Cyber insurance2 can help manage your risk before an incident happens and reduces costs that can occur as a result of a breach
Contact a Cash Management Specialist to get started today!
Cash Management Specialist