AbbyBank has the cash management1 tools to help you manage your business efficiently with our high-level security standards. We make business banking personal with our customized ideas, because we know each business is unique.
eManagement is our enhanced business eBanking solution.
- Monitor cash flow, balances and account activity efficiently
- Stop payments
- Schedule payments
- Help reduce your risk of check fraud
- Online banking user controls & payment monitoring
- Electronic collection of funds
- Direct deposit of payroll
- Transfer data to spreadsheet program or QuickBooks
AbbyBank offers layers to help protect your account from external and internal financial fraud.
- Online and Mobile alerts – Set alerts to keep you informed from either your computer or anywhere you take your mobile device.
- Transaction monitoring – An internal monitoring service designed to intercept and help stop fraudulent ACH and/or wire attempts along with notification of new Cash Management users, ACH & Bill Pay payees and behavioral monitoring.
- Positive Pay – Automatically monitors your account(s) by matching the account number, check number, and dollar amount of each check against the check file authorized by your business.
- ACH Blocks & Filters - Protection from fraudulent or automatic ACH transactions. Set limited exceptions to authorize certain transactions to post to the account(s) while excluding all others.
With the recent increase of cybersecurity attacks over the last few years, it’s important to stay current regarding the risks to your business. If your business is connected online in any way, your business is at risk of a cyber-attack.
Steps to Protect Your Business:
1 - Update
- Updates to software and apps are crucial because they patch security holes
2 - Create a Plan
- Creating a plan ahead of time prepares you to manage response in a timely manner
3 - Learn Your Risk
- Identify all areas of potential risk
4 - Consider Cyber Insurance
- Cyber insurance2 can help manage your risk before an incident happens and reduces costs that can occur as a result of a breach
Contact a Cash Management Specialist to get started today!
Cash Management Specialist